- Waking up at 12.
- Making homemade Peach Iced Tea.
- Being a couch potato, even though I hate it.
- Brief boring phone calls.
“Me: Hey mum, what are you doing.
Mum: Hi Bre’Arne, I’m working.
Me: Cool, are you having a good day?
Mum: Yes, Bre’Arne. Are you doing your jobs?
Me: *shit get off the phone, and do them* Yeah, they’re all done :)
Me: Ok…bye Mum.”
- Reading my Marilyn Manson autobiography.
- Walking in and out of my cousin’s room, saying “Whatcha doing?”
- Listening to Porcupine Tree.
Holidays, are so boring.
The Champs Elysees is a busy street, we getting down with everyone that we meet.If you understand, then listen to me, S’il vous plaît mon chéri aller tomber la chemise.